We specialize in all types of used CNC Mazak machinery, View our model guide to determine the size that best fits your manufacturing needs.
Mazak Quick Turn Nexus Lathes: Turning Centers
- QTN100, 6” Chuck, 2” Bar, 21” Swing
- QTN150, 8” Chuck, 2” Bar, 21” Swing
- QTN200, 8” Chuck, 2.5” Bar, 26.5” Swing
- QTN250, 10” Chuck, 3” Bar, 26.5” Swing
- QTN300, 10” Chuck, 3” Bar, 26.8” Swing
- QTN350, 12” Chuck, 4” Bar, 29.5” Swing
- QTN400, 15”Chuck, 4.5” Bar, 33.25” Swing
Options for Mazak QTN:
- Live tooling for milling and drilling
- Sub spindle for transferring work to the back end of the part
- Y axis milling for off center line machining.
- Tool eye for measuring tool life or wear.
- Tailstock for rear support and rigidity.
- Flexible automated gantry system for loading and unloading parts for unmanned operation.
- Bar Feed for pushing bar stock thru the machine to increase production time and quality.
Mazak Vertical Nexus: Vertical Machining Centers
- VCN410A 35”x16”x22”
- VCN410B 43”x16”x30”
- VCN510C 43”x20”x20”
Options for Mazak VCN:
- High Speed Spindle for performance
- 2 Pallet changer for production and increase of cycle time
- Geared head for heavy duty materials and deep drilling
- Chip conveyor to remove metal chips
Mazak Horizontal Nexus: Horizontal Machining Centers
- HCN4000 400mm pallet 22”x24”x25”
- HCN5000 500mm pallet 28”x28”x28”
- HCN6000 500mm pallet 31”x31”x31”
- HCN6800 600mm pallet 41”x35”x38”
- HCN8800 800mm pallet 55”x47”x47”
Options for Mazak HCN:
- Full 4th axis rotary pallet
- Large tool changer for tool capacity
- Multiple pallets for production or FMS system
- Thru spindle coolant for temperature control, tool life and flushing metal chip for removal
Mazak Corporation is the North American manufacturing, sales and support arm of the leading international machine tool builder, Yamazaki Mazak Corporation (Oguchi, Japan). They produce machine tools and systems for the precision machining of metal parts, including CNC turning centers, horizontal and vertical machining centers, multi-tasking machining centers, turnkey cells, and software solutions to help customers achieve lean, efficient manufacturing operations.
Mazaks commitment to manufacturing excellence takes several forms. One is the continuous implementation of advanced technologies throughout their product offering, which deliver significant cost benefits to their customers. Moreover, these technologies are applied within Mazaks own manufacturing facilities, proving that competitive manufacturing is possible anywhere around the globe. With eight factories across the U.S., Europe, and Asia, Mazak can achieve a deeper, local understanding of the challenges faced by their customers and work hand-in-hand to enhance their competitiveness.
Innovative Machinery is a used CNC Mazak dealer and does not have any affiliation with Mazak Corp.